Friday, December 9, 2016

Week of December 12th - December 16th

Honestly, I'm such a goofball and this guy just makes me laugh.  Rest assured, I will not be making these for you for Christmas, though I would love to know what you would put in one for a colleague.  Enjoy!



New iPad Apps! Math Slider Basic Facts” and “Teach Your Monster to Read” have been purchased and “pushed/installed” to all iPads at Jefferson.  I hope this provides some flexibility!



Bucket Brigade Fun for Christmas!
Thank you to the Bucket Brigade for planning a little fun for us.  The days they sent out will be shared with kids as well.  I hope this bring a lot of holiday cheer!

Primary Math Assessment
We are lucky enough to be one of the schools selected to be a part of the Primary Math Assessment in the state.  We were able to do a pilot in October with a few classes, but in January we will be doing the assessment with all K-2 kids.  Right now we (and by we I mean Liz and Nicole) are planning a schedule for the first two weeks in January, so it can be wrapped up before the IRI.  We are also planning a 1/2 day PD time with the folks from BSU to look at the data, reports and correlated activities for intervention.  This is tentatively planned for Friday, Feb. 17th, but stay tuned for confirmation.

Staff Meeting Monday
One of the items I'd like to hear from you is your greatest priorities in professional development in the near(ish) future.  Please come with a few ideas.


Short Blog Post!  Have a great week!

Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment